Defy gravity and literally FLY with the head-turning JetLev Flyer – a one-of-a-kind carbon fibre jet propulsion toy that powers you up 15m above water!
The JETLEV-FLYER technology allows exciting flight manoeuvres above and even below the water surface. Nevertheless the JETLEV-FLYER is amazingly easy to learn and operate. Experience the amazing sensation of levitation and personal flight that only our high quality JETLEV-FLYER products can provide.
MS Watersports GmbH has received the CE report of conformity from the German Lloyd. This document is the European certification that certifies the Jetlev-Flyer on a continental and international level.
- All metals used in our JETLEV-FLYER models JF-260 and JF-220 are made of either stainless steel or hard-coat-anodized aluminum with Teflon coating to protect them against corrosion and abrasion.
- Every part of our JETLEV-FLYER models is painstakingly made with great precision.
- All water seals are made with the same high grade O-ring systems that one would find in deep sea systems.
- Critical cables are protected by tough braided sleeves, and electronic control modules and cable terminations are encapsulated in tough polyurethane plastics to keep moisture out.
- Central to our safety design is using water as a safety net and enforcing low flight ceilings by restricting hose length.
- The jetpack’s 5-point quick-release harness, protective backrest and head support, safety saddle and inherent floatation are just some of the many other safety features.